Access rights do not extend to any motorised activities. However, many people use their cars to get into the outdoors and parking a vehicle without regard to the interests of other people can cause problems. Therefore, when you park your vehicle it is important not to cause any damage or create an obstruction by:
- Not blocking an entrance to a field or building
- Not making it difficult for other people to use a road or track
- Having regard for the safety of others
- Trying not to damage the verge
- Using a car park if one is nearby.
Many people use their cars to get into the outdoors. Advice on crime prevention reminds everyone that after parking your vehicle you should always avoid leaving possessions and valuables on show. Keep your car locked with windows and sunroof shut.
Last updated on Monday 5th November 2012 at 10:11 AM. Click here to comment on this page